15 January 2007

Mileage

My husband and I have been driving up to LA every weekend since November. It has to be some sort of all time record. I think we are coming up to 10 weeks in a row. We are putting serious mileage on our cars. I am so glad that I was able to convince my cousins to come down to SD on Saturday. We tried hanging out in PB but we couldn't find parking so we ended up at Land Lord Jims. It was fun but it was REALLY cold. You would think all the alcohol consumption would help. Once we were done with that, we decided to introduce my cousin who just came from the PI to carne asada fries from Cotixan. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not..then again that girl never eats.

We drove up to Costa Mesa on Sunday to meet up with my in-laws. We hung out at the LAB for a couple hours and again...it was cold.

Back to Orange County again this coming Sunday. Disneyland here we come. I was smart this time. I got Monday off so I can recover from these restless weekends.

No comments: