11 January 2006

Survey says



1. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes. Had it for lunch.

2. How big is your bed? Full

3. Is your room clean? Only for 2 minutes at a time.

4. Laptop or Desktop computer? Desktop

5. Favorite comedian? No favorites...love them all

6. Do you smoke? Yes. I'm not going to say I'm trying to quit because I would be lying.

7. Does anyone like you? Pretty sure.

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? She's scary.

9. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? Sex

10. Sleep with or without clothes on? With

11. Who sleeps with you every night? Mark, Scout, and Reggie

12. Do long distance relationships work? It can until it doesn't.

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? 2. I'm a safe driver. Ask my boss.

14. Pancakes or French Toast? Pancakes

15. Do you like coffee? Love not like.

16. How do you like your eggs? Over hard.

17. Do you believe in astrology? um.. sort of. Its entertaining to say the least.

18. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mark

19. Last person on your missed call list? Co-worker

20. What was the last text message you received? Hey Stranger. Do you happen to have Tony's phone number?

21. Mcdonalds or Burger King? Neither

22. Number of pillows? 2

23. Last thing you ate? Chicken with mushrooms.

24. Last thing you bought? Bedding and pans from ikea.

25. What are you wearing right now? Knitted sweater, blue tank, and jeans

26. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?

She won't speak to me
Won't speak
And it's all my own fault

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry

28. Can you play pool? Not very well

29. Do you know how to swim? Not very well

30. Favorite ice cream? Rocky road

31. Do you like maps? Vector maps

32. Tell me a random fact: I enjoy going to work.

33. Ever play spin the bottle? I can't say I have

34. Ever attend a theme party? Yes.

35. Ever do a keg stand? What's a keg stand?

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking? on a friends front porch...it was cold

37. What is your favorite season? Spring

38. What is the first music video you ever saw? I don't remember.

39. Pick a movie quote: I don't do movie quotes.

40. Favorite quote: Art is neither a profession nor a hobby...art is a way of being.

41. What is your favorite Thirsty Thursday hangout? Wish I had one.

42. Best friend's name? Mark

43. How long have you known them? So long, I married him.

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid? Everyday

45. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:30 am...running late

46. Wake up next to anyone? Yes.

47. Best thing about winter? Scarves.

48. Name a couple of favorite colors: Robins egg blue and dark brown.

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? Johnny Depp is cool

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one)? Don't have one.

53. What are you doing this weekend? Go to Cerritos.

54. Who will take this survey? I don't care. Im tired of answering questions

No comments: