Sean Lennon is one of my favorites artist. He is a geat talent. After I read this "rumor" I almost killed myself.
Lindsay Lohan Moves on to Sean Lennon
Lindsay Lohan is dating John Lennon's son Sean. The sexy actress and the musician have been on a second date just two nights after they were first seen dining out together at New York restaurant Bette, according to New York Daily News newspaper.
The pair met when Lindsay was researching for her new movie 'Chapter 27', about Sean's father's murder. Lindsay first met Sean for dinner last week before going clubbing with the actress's mother Dina at swanky nightclub Bungalow 8.
On Saturday, the twosome met for a second intimate meal at posh eaterie La Esquina before going on an all-night bender starting at the swanky Mercer Hotel. The teen actress's new romance has quashed rumours she is still dating on-off boyfriend Jared Leto, who in a bizarre twist plays Mark Chapman, John Lennon's killer in 'Chapter 27' alongside Lindsay.
Last month, Sean sent out a desperate plea for women to date him. The star said he was "completely miserable" and wanted a lover with a high IQ, aged between 18 and 45. The 30-year-old also quipped she must have no psychological disorders or deformities.
He told New York Post newspaper: "Any girl who is interested must simply be born female and between the ages of 18 and 45. They must have an IQ above 130 and they must be honest. They must not have any clinical, psychological disorders and a kind heart. Clearly beautiful - but beauty on the inside is more important - but no deformities, third legs, fifth nipples. I'm completely alone and miserable."
21 January 2006
I asked my MG for a new wedding band for Valentines day and got a set instead. We will be married for a year in May and I've been wearing my moms engagement ring and wedding band since. I love LOVE the rings my mom gave me but this is from him. I'm such a spoiled brat.
17 January 2006
12 January 2006
I need help. I told a friend that I was going to stop shopping until I get to San Francisco in February. (H&M has 2 two stores open there) That idea lasted 2 days. I went to the mall today and bought 2 shirts and the Flores purse and wallet set by Paul Frank. I saw the wallet and loved it, then found the purse and couldn't resist. Help me somebody.
11 January 2006
1. Do you like Chinese food? Yes. Had it for lunch.
2. How big is your bed? Full
3. Is your room clean? Only for 2 minutes at a time.
4. Laptop or Desktop computer? Desktop
5. Favorite comedian? No favorites...love them all
6. Do you smoke? Yes. I'm not going to say I'm trying to quit because I would be lying.
7. Does anyone like you? Pretty sure.
8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? She's scary.
9. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? Sex
10. Sleep with or without clothes on? With
11. Who sleeps with you every night? Mark, Scout, and Reggie
12. Do long distance relationships work? It can until it doesn't.
13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? 2. I'm a safe driver. Ask my boss.
14. Pancakes or French Toast? Pancakes
15. Do you like coffee? Love not like.
16. How do you like your eggs? Over hard.
17. Do you believe in astrology? um.. sort of. Its entertaining to say the least.
18. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mark
19. Last person on your missed call list? Co-worker
20. What was the last text message you received? Hey Stranger. Do you happen to have Tony's phone number?
21. Mcdonalds or Burger King? Neither
22. Number of pillows? 2
23. Last thing you ate? Chicken with mushrooms.
24. Last thing you bought? Bedding and pans from ikea.
25. What are you wearing right now? Knitted sweater, blue tank, and jeans
26. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
She won't speak to me
And it's all my own fault
27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry
28. Can you play pool? Not very well
29. Do you know how to swim? Not very well
30. Favorite ice cream? Rocky road
31. Do you like maps? Vector maps
32. Tell me a random fact: I enjoy going to work.
33. Ever play spin the bottle? I can't say I have
34. Ever attend a theme party? Yes.
35. Ever do a keg stand? What's a keg stand?
36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking? on a friends front porch...it was cold
37. What is your favorite season? Spring
38. What is the first music video you ever saw? I don't remember.
39. Pick a movie quote: I don't do movie quotes.
40. Favorite quote: Art is neither a profession nor a hobby...art is a way of being.
41. What is your favorite Thirsty Thursday hangout? Wish I had one.
42. Best friend's name? Mark
43. How long have you known them? So long, I married him.
44. Last time you laughed at something stupid? Everyday
45. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:30 am...running late
46. Wake up next to anyone? Yes.
47. Best thing about winter? Scarves.
48. Name a couple of favorite colors: Robins egg blue and dark brown.
51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? Johnny Depp is cool
52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one)? Don't have one.
53. What are you doing this weekend? Go to Cerritos.
54. Who will take this survey? I don't care. Im tired of answering questions
09 January 2006
I got my cousins this game for Christmas. I anticipated them wanting to play the game right away so I even bought them the batteries. And I was right...they wanted to play right away. We opened the box, and was ready to put the game together. We took everything out and to everyone's disappointment, the butterfly nets and the butterflies were missing. So sad, my cousins were so upset. We told them it was broken and we had to buy a new one. The whole day, they were asking for "elephant." It took me forever to find another one. I went both Target and Wal-Mart several times before I found one. When I got home I told MG to open the box and make sure that all the parts were in there. To our surprise the butterfly nets and butterflies were not in the box. I was baffled. How can this happen twice? We were ready to put everything back in the box and return the game, when MG decided to be smart and check the elephant out. Curious, he took the elephant apart and viola...found the nets and the butterflies. Did we feel dumb.
08 January 2006
06 January 2006
05 January 2006
I was so disgusted by a blog that I saw today. I foolishly surfed the web at work, and came across some images that were not meant to be seen at work...EVER. I am so freaked out that people around me saw what I saw. (Just waiting for the day that I get called in an office so someone can fire me) Why? Why to people feel they need to put a sleazy image on their blog. HELLO.. people do read this stuff.